Senior Systems Analyst Job Description
GovDocs provides the nation’s largest companies with enterprise labor law compliance solutions through its print products, software and automated services. The labor law compliance industry is on the brink of a major product transformation and GovDocs is leading that charge. Currently, 25% of Fortune 50 companies use GovDocs’ products – with more coming on board each year.
GovDocs is seeking a NetSuite systems administrator to build customized solutions within the NetSuite Software Development Framework and support several dozen NetSuite users. This opportunity will let you shape the technical infrastructure roadmap for one of the fastest growing companies in the labor law compliance market. The position will report to the Technology Solutions Director.
You may be a great fit for the team if the following statements resonate:
- When you dream of technology, features and functionality, one side of your brain thinks of engaging the user and the other side thinks how to capture internal operational efficiencies.
- You understand what it takes to get a 1.0 product delivered to customers and then remain agile through rapid iterative refinement.
- You get excited by user experience feedback and its potential to change existing business processes through better technical execution.
- Your code and configurations reflect careful attention to detail and thoughtful planning.
- You have a good sense of humor.
You would become a legend at GovDocs if you accomplished the following in your first 12 months:
- Contribute significantly to the hard launch of 3 key development efforts.
- Develop workflows and saved searches to make our NetSuite users more productive and enabled to focus on their soft skills rather than system skills to service clients.
- Collaborate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; Technology Solutions, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Compliance Research and Production.
- Master our month end processing that is the core of our physical product line – and then contribute to automating those processes while maintaining our 99.9% shipping rate.
- Develop integrations with 3rd party systems to replace manual processing.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and effectiveness of production support and development efforts along with recommending improvements.
- BA/BS (computer science or MIS)
- 3+ years NetSuite experience at a business services company with Workflow & Saved Searches development experience
- Configure NetSuite using forms, fields, custom records & lists and KPI dashboards
- Adaptable, flexible, fast-paced/sense of urgency and a high level of multitasking ability
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Team skills that attract others to work with you
- Fast-paced growing company experience or demonstrated effectiveness in a small company / location where role includes both strategic and hands-on responsibilities
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include summer hours Memorial Day to Labor Day (1 p.m. Fridays), paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental, and matching 401(k).
Contact Stephen Eisenmenger, Technology Solutions Director, 651-395-5267, Stephen.Eisenmenger@GovDocs.com